NATIONAL CONCILIATION SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The National Conciliation Service would like to thank you for browsing our website. The following terms and conditions are to be considered throughout your use of this website.
www.nationalconciliationservice.co.uk is the property of the National Conciliation Service (NCS). NCS is a company registered by guarantee in England and Wales under registration number 09653315; its registered office is at the address:
National Conciliation Service
201 Great Portland Street,
USE AND CONTENT
The permitted use of www.nationalconciliationservice.co.uk is subject to your agreement with the following and use should terminate if you are unable to comply.
Your continued use of this website is your agreement and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The content of the NCS website; any reference to ‘NCS’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and/or reference to a recognized association of the NCS is controlled and administered by the NCS.
- It is the right of the NCS to change any content on this website, as well as its terms and conditions without prior or post warning.
- It is for you as the user to ensure you regularly check the stated terms and conditions and comply.
- We have endeavoured to ensure that all information is accurate and regularly updated; however we make no submission that all information is free from mistakes or omissions. The NCS cannot be held liable for the information that you obtain from this website or from links and/or hyperlinks that the NCS has posted or used for your convenience and leisure. The NCS holds no liability for the accuracy of information posted on third party sites.
- Reliance on any information from this website and/or links or hyperlinks is at your discretion and the NCS holds no responsibility in connection with your use of this information and/or any consequence that may follow.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The NCS has the right to use all material featured on www.nationalconciliationservice.co.uk through ownership or license. This includes, but is not limited to; images, logos and names of the NCS and of its associations and/or any third parties featured on the website. The logo of the National Conciliation Service is a registered trade mark.
It is for you as the user to ensure that you comply with the relevant copyright laws.
The NCS consents to users printing from the website and/or copying content from the website but not the public distribution of any material from the website or any form of commercial-use.
If any of the above copyright and/or trademark conditions are breached, the NCS reserves the right to block your access to the site.
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
The NCS is in full compliance with Data Protection Act 1998. In recognition of this, the NCS is focused on ensuring your personal information is:
- Personal information is kept confidentially by the NCS
- Personal information is only used in relation to the original purpose of information.
- Any additional use of personal information by the NCS is not completed until consent has been obtained by you.
- Personal information is not shared with third parties. If information is requested for reasonable use by a third party, the NCS will seek your consent before distributing personal information to the third party.
- You are entitled at any time by notice in writing to require the NCS to stop using/obtaining your personal information and remove your personal information from our records for specified reasons.
- If the reason for the requirement of the NCS to stop using/obtaining personal information is damage or distress due to the use of personal data, the NCS will within twenty-one days of receiving your notice give you written confirmation confirming that we have ceased to continue to use your personal information and no longer obtain it.
Use of this website is subject to and regulated by the Laws of England and Wales. Any dispute that arises in connection with this website is also subject to the former.
Any abuse of this website may result in a criminal offence and may be subject to damages.
The data protection registration reference for the National Conciliation Service is Z5706542
The National Conciliation Service is a company limited by guarantee number 09653315